April 24, 2009

Blowin' in the wind...


We have a piece of copper artwork hanging from a tree in our backyard. We don't know its official name, so we call it 'copper art'. It is an unusual and pretty shape. The interesting part about it, is that it twirls around when the wind blows, and sways to and fro when the wind is low. Yet the three blue marble-like balls that are wired in coil remain still. It is a piece of art that I can stare at for a long time and daydream. Here I go again on that daydream topic...
It probably moves by some law of physics, however, I am here to daydream, not to do math equations.
Nevertheless, should you see something like this in in your journeys, my suggestion would be to purchase it. It's fun!

5 comments:

  1. There you are!

    That copper artwork is to die for!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....I know what you mean when you say that you can stare at that for a long time. I'll look around for one of those things....really a amazing piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN object for in the garden!
    ENJOY your weekend!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see how easy it would to be sitting there looking at your copper piece blowing in the wind. Very pretty! Have a golden weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~