March 17, 2014

A little Irish...


I love different shades of green (almost as much as purple.) Aren't these delicate clovers just delightful to look at? Very sweet. Although my ancestor lineage is not Irish, I am happy about my name being "Kathleen." Thanks Mom & Dad! 
This is my Mother's favorite poem. I hope you like it too.
An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sunshine warm up on your face,
And rain falls soft upon your fields. And until
we meet again, my God hold you in the 
palm of his hand. 
Irish Words of Encouragement

On another note, a Happy Birthday to Patrica of PVE. http://www.pvedesign.com/ Patricia is one of my dear blog friends and the Artist who created my banner. Stop over and wish her a Happy B-Day.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for your kind wishes.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet little clovers too....such a touch of whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this old Irish blessing written in my quotes book, Kathleen. It's a favorite of mine, and so nice to hear that it's your mother's favorite too. The four leaf clovers are a pleasant sight, indeed. I thought I saw some of them while taking a walk with husband, but it wasn't them after all.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day. I would love to go to Ireland someday. They are wonderful people.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~