November 2, 2009

Goody Goodies!



There are baked goods, and then there are baked goodies! I recently won a contest in the blog world from Jeannie, who owns a bakery called "Icing Bake Shop" and is one delicious Baker. My Mother,Hubby and I shared the goods with smiles on our faces. She also graciously sent me an apron with the words "Icing" on it, which I plan to wear when I'm baking over the holiday season.
Please stop by her blog here to see all her beautiful and bountiful desserts.

Thanks again Jeannine! :)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your prize package. You must post a photo of yourself wearing the apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to win a prize and to have a sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desserts! What a perfect prize; you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like one "sweet" prize! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love baking this time of year - How fun for you that you won a "sweet" apron too!! I'm heading over to her blog to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kathy I'm so glad you are enjoying your treats. I'm sure you will add a smile to Jeannie's day. Many hugs my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to win. Congratulations! Come on by sometime...Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning such a delicious prize and one you can share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kathy for joining in on the give away. I'm glad you enjoyed everything. I hope they made it all in one piece. One never knows.
    Sorry for the delay, things have been busy and I am just now getting a few minutes to catch up on the computer.

    Also, Happy Blog Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~