February 1, 2010

LET'S GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT!

To all those Military, Police, Fire, EMS, Coast Guard and Life Guard who everyday go out to work and risk their lives for others. It amazes me on a grand scale, when I think of these fine people dedicating their mind and body for the sole purpose of making our society a safe and better place.

I think it would be a great gesture if we all said "thank you" to them, whenever we have the opportunity! I am sure they would see the sense of pride in your eyes, and hear the sincerity in your voice.

I apologize if I've missed any specific group. You can most certainly add to the list, if you'd like. Most importantedly, THANK YOU is the key.

Fondly,
~Kathleen

9 comments:

  1. AMEN. My son is a marine (stateside right now) and my husbands father was killed in WWII. Thank you so much for remembering our troops. It means a lot to our family.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! They work so hard to keep us safe. I will keep this in mind today while out on way too many errands!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thought! Thank you means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and as my son is a firefighter much appreciated! Staying warm? We're waiting for yet more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! We should never forget to thank the people who risk their lives to keep us safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this..I live close to the fire station here in SLO and every time I hear the siren go by..I say a prayer.....they are a gift...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful aesthaetic sense. I wonder it could be mine. Flowers are my passion. Last time I worked at a local florist that delivers gifts of flowers in philadelphia
    . They Also use to offers such kind of artisstry in their flowers in san antonio. It recalled me my older days of Flowers passion. Check it by your self.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~