February 21, 2012

Love...in many languages

A couple of days ago, a surprise package arrived at the doorstep. I did not recognize the return address, and the box itself was calling for me to open it straight away. Well, what I found is a beautiful bowl with the words, kiss, beso (Spanish), bisou (French). 
How sweet is that?
My very dear friend Joyce (A Perfect Beginning) sent it to me.   http://www.joygallagher.com/  She is an extremely kind woman, as are all of my blogger friends. I think this bowl is very romantic, and have placed it alongside a photo of Allen and I taken last Thanksgiving. It's perfect. With heartfelt thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, you are always so kind! I'm happy you like it. May each day start and end with a kiss. All my best to you and Allen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet and thoughtful gift indeed!!!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Joyce is a gem. She gives so much - so beautifully, I have had the great pleasure of meeting her! :)
    Enjoy your day,
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen,

    The people we meet blogging are a blessing. What a beautiful piece of pottery, perfectly paired with your photograph. A sweet reminder of the most important thing in life -- love.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~