February 28, 2011

Sweet Baby Love!


Left to right: Donna, Gina & Antoinette
I recently attended a baby shower for Gina, a beautiful young woman I know. She is the daughter of my dear friend Antoinette. There is always love surrounding Antoinette, Gina and Donna (Donna is Antoinette's younger daughter). They are very close, and it warms my heart to see the immense love within this family.

Antoinette hosted the baby shower for Gina. Donna was in charge of the fun activities we participated in, and the women at my table were full of giggles and smiles.



The gay festivities on that Sunday afternoon made me think of love, hugs and kisses. I saw everyone from family relations to friends hugging one another. It seems that women don't hesitate to embrace each other. It seems so natural, and it sincerely warms my heart. It is nice to shake hands with someone and covet their hands, however a hug represents the feelings of the heart coming through. It personalizes feelings. A hug gives and a hug gets at the same time.


The love in the room for Gina was evident beyond words. Approximately sixty women came together with love in their hearts to extend best wishes to Gina and Brian. I was teary-eyed at the love that was expressed so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
~ Kathleen ~