to write about oneself in order to let people know more about you. Instead of nominating others (there are so so many), I have decided to let you in on a few more "insights" about me. Okay fellow Bloggers, here it goes.
The main premise is:
The main premise is:
- When I walk into a stationary shop, I get an adrenaline rush. Shoes hmmm, not quite as much as the feel of fine paper. I know it sounds strange: paper over leather. Where have I gone wrong? :)
- James Taylor is one of my all time favorite singer/songwriters. His voice carries me away to a land of peace and sunshine. If only our World Leaders would listen to him.
- My favorite dessert is tiramasu.
- Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" gets played in our home on a regular basis.
- I prefer world literature for reading: Women writers as well as their Male counterparts. I also love poetry. It's the sugar in my tea.
- American-Italian is my background. I am an American first (having been born here) and am full of Italian heritage. I am one of four (second to youngest). My parents had two boys and two girls.
- My Father went across the Rainbow Bridge in 2004. His name was Rosario, he was a good man, and I miss him everyday.
- Nature is fascinating. The colors and hues of the sunsets during the four seasons amaze me. The winter sunset is full of pinks and lavenders. While the summer sunset is reflective of the hot oranges and yellows.
- Hearing people laugh is heart-warming: I especially love my Mother's giggle and my Husband's belly laugh. So great!
- Trust, humor and honesty are the basis for my friendships. I gladly recipercate. Friendships are extremely dear to me, and I hold them close.
- Attending Spin class is important for me. It helps me feel good with all those endorphins swimming around in my head.
- I strongly believe in the fairness and equality within the human race, animals included.
- Listening to my instincts is very important for me to do. I've learned that a knee-jerk action or reaction is not the way to live my life. My Father taught me to think things through. I get a better result.
- I am a romantic.
- I hope you have better insight about me. ~Kathleen